We are assessing applications as they come in so please apply as soon as you are ready
Salary: £21,000 plus 6% pension contribution
Hours: Average of 25.7 hours per week working across a three week rolling rota
To assist in the provision of a safe temporary accommodation service for women and children, homeless as a direct result of domestic abuse, offering practical and emotional help and support.
*Exempt under the Equality Act 20, Schedule 9, part 1.
Note that successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service application (a conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position)
- Full Job Description and Person Specification
- Previous Convictions Statement
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring form
- Right To Work in UK Info for Candidates
How to apply
Please submit your CV and up to 300 words (per question) on each of the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for The First Step?
- What is your experience working with people who have been affected by domestic abuse (or other vulnerable groups)?
- What do you think is most important when supporting people who have experienced domestic abuse?
In addition please tell is on up to 2 sides of text on how you meet the person specification on the job description.
Email the above, along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org