The postholder, reporting to the Senior IDSVA, is responsible for supporting people living in Knowsley who have experienced domestic abuse and have been assessed as HIGH risk of serious harm or murder from a current partner, ex-partner or family member. IDSVA’s work directly with clients to identify risk, create safety plan to address, manager and reduce their risks whilst increasing their safety. IDSVA’s attend Knowsley MARAC (Multi-Agency Risk Assessment Conference) and advocate on behalf of the client with other agencies to ensure their client’s voice is heard. IDSVA’s support clients through the Criminal Justice System and Civil processes and provide support on a variety of issues in order to address the safety of their client and any children. IDSVA’s support the Senior IDSVA with monitoring and evaluation requirements.
Hours: 35 hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £26,125 plus 6% employer pension contribution
- IDSVA – Full Job Description and Person Specification
- Previous Convictions Statement
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring form
- Right To Work in UK Info for Candidates
How to apply
Please submit your CV and up to 300 words (per question) on each of the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for The First Step?
- What is your experience working with people who have been affected by domestic abuse (or other vulnerable groups)?
- What do you think is most important when supporting people who have experienced domestic abuse?
In addition please tell is on up to 2 sides of text on how you meet the person specification on the job description.
Email the above, along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org