Salary: £21,000 plus 6% pension contribution
Hours: 35 per week Monday to Friday
To be responsible for ensuring an efficient and effective professional service in relation to the delivery of the domestic abuse support programmes at The First Step. Providing general support to the domestic abuse project teams including responding to initial enquiries, undertaking triage and recording details, maintaining client files on a database, updating monitoring and evaluation data and supporting group programme work.
Note that successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service application (a conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position)
- Full Job Description and Person Specification
- Previous Convictions Statement
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring form
- Right To Work in UK Info for Candidates
How to apply
Please submit your CV and up to 300 words (per question) on each of the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for The First Step?
- What is your experience working with people who have been affected by domestic abuse (or other vulnerable groups)?
- What do you think is most important when supporting people who have experienced domestic abuse?
In addition please tell is on up to 2 sides of text on how you meet the person specification on the job description.
Email the above, along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org