Interviews: Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th June
Salary: £25,415 + 6% pension contribution
Hours: 35 per week (happy to discuss part time options if preferred)
This role is generously supported by The Steve Morgan Foundation
We are now looking for a passionate and committed fundraiser to join our team. We are actively diversifying our income streams (including having places for runners in the London Marathon this year for the first time) and would welcome applications from people with some existing skills and experience but also anyone keen to learn and develop. The CEO is an experienced fundraiser who is happy to support and train the right candidate.
- Full Job Description and Person Specification
- Previous Convictions Statement
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring form
- Right To Work in UK Info for Candidates
How to apply
Please submit your CV and up to 300 words (per question) on each of the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for The First Step?
- What is your experience working with people who have been affected by domestic abuse (or other vulnerable groups)?
- What do you think is most important when supporting people who have experienced domestic abuse?
In addition please tell is on up to 2 sides of text on how you meet the person specification on the job description.
Email the above, along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org