Hours: 35 per week
The First Step works with people from across Knowsley who have experienced domestic abuse. As Charity Support & Office Co-ordinator you will be based at our head office providing comprehensive organisational support to ensure the smooth functioning of our office and services. You will also maintain a range of systems, support with data collection across the organisation.
- Full Job Description and Person Specification
- Previous Convictions Statement
- Equality and Diversity Monitoring form
- Right To Work in UK Info for Candidates
How to apply
Please submit your CV and up to 300 words (per question) on each of the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for The First Step?
- What is your experience working with people who have been affected by domestic abuse (or other vulnerable groups)?
- What do you think is most important when supporting people who have experienced domestic abuse?
In addition please tell is on up to 2 sides of text on how you meet the person specification on the job description.
Email the above, along with your supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org